A product may be returned subject to the following:
- The product is faulty
- The product is not the product ordered
- The product does not perform to the Manufacturer’s specifications
Conditions of Return
- Items must be returned within 7 days (freight allowing)
- The original sales docket or tax invoice must accompany the return
- Items must be returned in original packaging
- Returns with opened packaging will only be accepted if;
a. the goods are faulty
b. any items that Just Percussion have dispatched are damaged in transit
- Items must have no marks or scratches (and original packaging.)
- Returned goods are to be exchanged for other items or a store credit will be issued for purchasing of other items.
- If the goods are to be exchanged due to the customer has either; changed their mind or they have ordered the wrong item, freight charges will be applicable.
- Refunds are at the discretion of the manager and prior approval must be obtained before any product is returned.
Please note that:
- Items such as Sheet music, kazoo’s, mouth organs, recorders, Tin whistles and software may not be returned without consent from Just Percussion management.
Post your returned items to:
34 Campbell St
Bowen Hills, 4006