HI HAT STAND 2 LEGS
The DW 9000 Series DWCP9500TB Heavy Duty Two Leg Hi-Hat Stand utilises a patented Double Eccentric Cam that increases the sensitivity of the footboard in relation to cymbal movement, resulting in a unique, incredibly fast and responsive feel. (U.S. Patent No. 5266733)
The Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature allows for precise adjustment to offset the weight of the top cymbal, creating a customised feel. (Infinite Adjusting Spring Tension on 9500 and 9502LB)
[wt. 12.2 lbs] [tallest playing height: 43"] [lowest playing height: 28"] [1" upper tube] [1 1/4" base tube]
Playing height varies depending on cymbals.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference. (U.S. Patent No. 6570075B1)
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position. (U.S. Patent No. 5105706)
- The high-tech Ball Bearing Hinge provides smooth, quick action. (U.S. Patent No. 5431081)
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customise the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.