DW 5000 Series Double Bass Drum Pedal
DW's 5002AD4 double kick pedal gives you all the features that made the 5000 Series legendary among drummers worldwide. The 5002AD4's Accelerator Drive system creates an indirect relationship between the sprocket and footboard for maximum velocity and excellent sensitivity. You'll love the improvements DW designed into the 5002AD4, such as the innovative rubberized Tri-pivot Toe Clamp, a textured rubber grip pad on the base plate, and the Dual-Bearing Spring Rocker that serves up silky smoothness. On top of these great enhancements, the DW 5002AD4 can be customized to your personal playing style!
DW 5002AD4 Double Kick Pedal at a Glance:
- Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp - secure, and gentle to your hoop
- No creep - and no Velcro (unless you want it)
- Dual-Bearing Spring Rocker for exceptional smoothness
Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp - secure, and gentle to your hoop
The DW 5002AD4 double kick pedal features DW's Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp system - which ensures that the pedal and bass drum stay connected - no matter what hoop size or angle. The three contact points of the clamp system are covered in rubber and articulate to the angle of the hoop at their points of contact. The result? You get a secure connection (no matter how raucous the gig), and your hoops stay undamaged.
No creep - and no Velcro (unless you want it)
The 5002AD4's non-skid rubber grip will keep your pedal firmly planted wile remaining easily adjustble. There's no longer any Velcro to hinder fine positioning and collect pet hair (and goodness knows what else). DW is listening to what drummers like you are saying, and while some may have preferred Velcro permanently attached to the base plate, it's clear that most found it annoying. But hey, with the 5002AD4's non-skid rubber grip, you can attach Velcro if you want.
Dual-Bearing Spring Rocker for exceptional smoothness
The DW 5002AD4 double kick pedal serves up amazing smoothness. DW added an innovative Dual Bearing Spring Rocker - making the 5000 even quicker and more responsive, with just the right amount of drag on the rebound. For exceptional smoothness, responsiveness, and reliability, the DW 5002AD4 is hard to beat! Check it out.
DW 5002AD4 Double Kick Pedal Features:
- Accelerator Cam for maximum velocity and excellent sensitivity
- Legendary 5000 Series dependability
- Great feel - ultra-smooth and fast, with the perfect amount of drag on the rebound
- Rubberized Tri-pivot Toe Clamp - secure, and nice to your bass drum hoop
- Textured rubber grip pad on the base plate - no creep - and no Velcro!
- Comes with nylon carry bag
- Dual-Chain Accelerator Sprocket
- Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp (U.S. Patent No. 8330032)
- Delta II Ball Bearing Hinge (U.S. Patent No. 5431081)
- Universal Assembly with Memory Lock (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- Non-Skid Rubber Pad
Others Also Bought
More From This Category