Yamaha DTX8K MRW Mesh Heads Real Wood Electronic Drum Kit
5-piece Drum Set with Mesh Pads & Real Wood
5-piece Drum Set with Mesh Pads, Hi-Hat, 3 x Cymbals, and DTX-PRO Sound Module - Real Wood
Realistic Look, Soft Mesh Pads, and In-depth Control Center
Experience an electronic drum set with unprecedented playability in the DTX8 Mesh kit from Yamaha. The large shells give this kit the aesthetic and authority of an acoustic kit, with the customization and convenience of a premium electronic design. Thanks to the extremely versatile DTX PRO drum module, you're set up right from the start with an engaging, and truly customizable powerhouse to help you get the most out of your playing. Offering 40 kits, 400 assignable voices, and a stunning assortment of expressive effects, you're sure to find a setup that blends perfectly with your sound. The mesh drum heads provide very little sound sound for your snare and mounted toms, making quiet practicing and easy affair. The cymbals, like the toms, are multi-zoned to allow for flexible accenting with every strike. Quality hi-hat and snare stands, as well as cymbal arms and a hyper-responsive kick drum pad are all included with the Yamaha DTX8 Mesh. Experience a realistic electronic drumming experience like never before!
DTX PRO Module
40 studio-captured preset kits
Yamaha's DTX-PRO drum module sets you up with 40 complete drum kits, captured with all the punch, definition, and realism of an acoustic kit.
400 custom user kits
Advanced users can use the DTX-PRO's 400 assignable voices to create custom kits for stage and studio. Want to blend electronic kick and snare with world percussion and acoustic cymbals? The DTX-PRO is your ticket to one-of-a-kind hybrid kits.
One-knob Kit Modifiers
The DTX-PRO's Kit Modifier section packs some extraordinary utility into just three knobs. You don't have to be a tone geek or electronics wizard to dial in custom sounds on this module. Just spin, set, and save.
- Ambience: this dial adjusts how "wet," or roomy, drums and cymbals sound in your virtual environment.
- Compression: drums really come alive with a shot of compression. A single Comp knob eliminates the need to worry about ratios, thresholds, and knees — just twist until it sounds good.
- Effect: this control delivers a diverse range of expression with the twist of a knob.
Loaded with training tools
Whether you're seasoned pro or you're just starting out, the DTX8 Mesh's DTX-PRO module packs the tools to make you a better drummer. You get a sophisticated programmable metronome to rein in tricky fills, 37 training songs to workshop grooves and pocket, and 10 onboard training functions for sharpening your chops. There's even a record function so you can capture ideas and monitor your progress as you move along.
Kick drum pedal not included with this set.
Kick drum pedal not included with this set.
Mesh, dual zone drum pads
The DTX8 Mesh includes a nice array of 2-ply mesh padded toms, allowing for a quieter practice volume with a less-harsh playing feel. The snare is a dual zone 12-inch XP125SD-M pad, providing not only impressive depth on the head, but rim triggers as well for ultra-realistic playability. The three XP105T-M mounted toms measure 10-inches in diameter each, with a familiar feel that emulates full kit rolls and fills. On the floor, a 7.5-inch kick drum pad (pedal not included) offers a hearty backbeat to compliment the rest of your kit.
Expressive 3-zone cymbal design
When it comes to cymbals, the DTX8 Mesh delivers a real-world electronic design that swings just like a bronze cymbal. You'll be equipped with a 13-inch RHH135 hi-hat controller, two PCY135 13-inch crashes, and one PCY155 15-inch cymbal that could function as either a lighter ride or an additional, heavier crash. Drummers are crazy about the 3-zone design, offering bell, edge, and outer rim tones to achieve the most realistic cymbal sound with organic stick-response.
Impressive adjustability and premium hardware
Your kit will come loaded with a ton of hardware that will not only help get you playing as soon as possible, but will allow adjustability to your individual comfort level. New to the DTX series, the DTX8 Mesh features a separate, adjustable, and lightweight snare stand for a more life-like layout for your kit. The medium-weight 700 Series hi-hat stand is chain-linked with rotating legs for all of the response and placement options of an acoustic stand. Three medium boom cymbal arms each feature a two-stage height adjuster and 12-inch hideaway boom with dual tilters so that your cymbals sit just right. Also provided are three tom arm ball mounts and clamps to make setup more efficient. And it's all based on the sturdy, expansive RS8 drum rack that's designed to last and absorb every percussive motion just like an acoustic kit.
Yamaha DTX8 Mesh Electronic Drum Set - Real Wood Features:
- DTX PRO module includes 40 kits, 400 assignable voices, and kit modifier features like ambience, compression, and effect expression
- 2-ply mesh drum heads offer low volume practicing and a less-harsh response
- Included drums: 1 XP125-SD 12-inch snare drum, and 3 XP105T 10"mounted toms
- Included cymbals: 1 RHH135 13-inch hi-hat controller, 2 PCY135 13-inch crashes, and 1 PCY155 15-inch crash/ride
- Adjustable, single-braced, lightweight snare stand (SS662) offers a more acoustic-style snare setup
- Medium-weight 700 Series hi-hat stand (HS740A) is chain-linked, and includes rotating legs for more accurate response and placement alterations
- 3 medium boom cymbal arms (CH755) feature a two stage height adjust and 12-inch hideaway boom with dual tilters allow for life-like cymbal settings
- 3 tom arm ball mounts/clamps (CL940MB) make tom setup a streamlined process
- Supported by the intuitive, state-of-the-art RS8 drum rack
Others Also Bought
More From This Category