Promark DC8 Jeff Ausdemore Marching Snare Sticks
American Hickory Wood Tip Signature Snare Sticks
The DC8 was designed by Texas educator Jeff Ausdemore. His stick has a "fast" feel due to the thin neck which bodes well for quick response in either single stokes or multiple bounce rudiments. The DC8's shoulder also flares out quickly to handle rim shots and the shaft provides a "full" feeling in the player's hand. Ì´Ì_The small bead provides a very clear articulation and a focused attack at all volumes. Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .730" Length: 17"
- Round tip provides a robust sound on the marching snare drum
- Thin neck for a speedy, and ultra responsive stick
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
More From This Category