Roland OCTAPAD SPD-30 Digital Percussion Pad
or 4 payments of $220.79 with InfoSold Out
Roland OCTAPAD® SPD-30 Digital Percussion Pad
For decades, Roland has been a leader in electronic percussion technology. The original OCTAPAD was a revolutionary percussion instrument that was adopted by musicians worldwide and set the standard for future percussion pads. With the OCTAPAD SPD-30, an exciting new chapter in Octapad history begins. Combining cutting-edge drum and percussion sounds with the latest triggering technology, a Phrase Loop function, USB MIDI, and much more, the OCTAPAD SPD-30 is a rugged instrument that’s versatile for any musical application.
- Includes new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums® provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs, plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for connecting triggers from acoustic drums
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation in low-light conditions
- Rugged, road-worthy design
Upgrade your OCTAPAD with Version 2!
The new Version 2 system upgrade expands the SPD-30's onboard kit and phrase libraries, and adds powerful new features and functions.
- 99 enhanced preset kits with the best selection of world-percussion sounds
- Improved control over Phrase Loop functions for live performance
- Preset Kit Chain for quick access of specific musical sounds and styles
- Boost your output gain +6dB when a stronger signal is needed
The upgrade is available as a FREE DOWNLOAD from here.
After downloading and extracting the compressed file, please refer to the “SPD30RN200” PDF document included for the update procedure and Version 2.00 features.
- Built-in Pads: 8
* Four external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect Pads.
- Kit Chain
- 8 chains (20 steps per chain)
- Instrument Parameters
- Tuning, Muffling, Soft Attack, Tone Color, Pitch Sweep, Volume, Pan, Reverse
- Effect Types
- Ambience (7 Types), Equalizer, Limiter, Multi Effect (30 Types)
- Phrase Loop
- Phrases: 50, Parts: 3, Tempo: 40 to 260, Resolution: 480 ticks per quarter note, Recording Method: Real-time, Maximum Note Storage: approx. 10,000 Notes
- 160 x 160 dots Graphic Type LCD (Backlit LCD)
Pad Status Illumination x 8 (LED)
- PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT Jacks (L (MONO), R) (1/4 inch phone type), MIX IN Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), EXTERNAL TRIGGER INPUT Jacks x 4, HH CTRL Jack, FOOT SW Jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), USB MEMORY Connector (for USB Memory), USB MIDI Connector (for USB MIDI)
- Output Impedance
- 1.0 k ohms
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw
- 600 mA
- Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor (PSB-1U), Screws (M5 x 12 mm) x 4
- Pads (PD series, PDX series), Cymbals (CY series), Kick Triggers (KD series), Hi-Hats (VH-11), Hi-Hat Control Pedal (FD series), Pad Stand (PDS-10), All-Purpose Clamp (APC-33), Acoustic Drum Trigger (RT-10K, RT-10S, RT-10T), Pedal Switch (DP-2), Foot Switch (FS-5U, FS-6), Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30, V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3, V-Drums Mat: TDM-10,
* Use USB memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other
products are used.
- Size and Weight
- 541 mm
- 272 mm
- 88 mm
- 3.8 kg
8 lbs. 7 oz.
- Weight exclude AC Adaptor.
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.