Now from $5,184.99
Gretsch Renown Euro 5 Piece Drum Kit [Finish: Natural Gloss]
Gretsch Renown Euro 5 Piece Drum Kit
Today‰Ûªs working drummers need a kit that can do it all‰ÛÓand do it well. The newly designed 2016 Gretsch Renown is one of the most versatile drum sets ever made. Now, with one drum set, you can play with the sensitivity and touch to handle the smoothest grooves of the 1950s; the attack and projection required to drive the most powerful compositions of the 60s and 70s; and the clarity and vibrance needed to faithfully reproduce the clean studio sounds of the 80s, 90s and beyond.
Renown still features the classic 7-ply Gretsch formula maple shells, with 30-degree bearing edges and exclusive ‰ÛÏSilver Sealer‰Û� interiors. But this Renown comes with a new twist with the addition of the Gretsch's player-friendly ‰ÛÏ302‰Û� hoop‰ÛÓthe same hoop used on Gretsch's Brooklyn and Broadkaster series drums. Gretsch 302 hoops produce the desirable focused sound like that of a die cast hoop, but are lighter in weight and less rigid, allowing the drum to better ‰ÛÏbreath‰Û� and achieve maximum resonance. The 2016 Renown delivers the traditional Gretsch sound with an incredible open, harmonic tone that supplies the versatility needed to meet the demands of the hardest working drummers.
Shell Material: 7-ply Gretsch Formula Maple
Bearing Edges: 30 degrees
- Snare Hoops: ‰Û÷302‰Ûª Hoops
- Tom Hoops: ‰Û÷302‰Ûª Hoops
- Bass: Maple with matching lacquer or inlay
- Low profile GTS tom suspension system
- Low-profile tom and floor tom leg brackets
- Single cymbal mount and 12.7mm L-Arms
- Gretsch T-Wing nut/bolt
Bass Drum: BD Mounted Double TT holders
- Snare: Coated USA Ambassador Batter, Gretsch by Remo Resonant
- Toms: Clear Emperor Batter, Gretsch by Remo Resonant
- Bass: USA Clear Powerstroke Batter, Coated white Gretsch head with muffle ring resonant
- Bass Drum 18x22"
- Snare: 5.5x14"
- Toms: 7x10" & 8x12"
- Floor Tom: 14x16"
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
Now from $5,184.99