Evans UV1 Coated 10 Inch Drum Head
10mm Coated, Single Ply
or 4 payments of $8.44 with InfoIn Stock
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
UV1 drumheads are the number one solution for drummers who are tired of flaked, chipped, and worn out coatings. They also feature increased surface texture making them extremely responsive for brush playing. Combined with Level 360 Technology™, the UV1 series is the most versatile and durable 10mil drumhead drummers have ever laid their hands on.
- Patented UV-cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency
- Made from a single ply of unique 10mil film
- A single ply offers an open and expressive sound
- Extremely versatile for a wide variety of musical applications
- Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell