Evans G14 Coated 10 Inch Drum Head
The Evans G14 is made from a single ply of 14 mil film and is the loudest and most durable single ply head available. The G14 uses the Level 360 collar design along with it's durable construction to deliver quick response at all dynamic levels while being extremely easy to tune. The coating adds additional warmth while still cutting through the mix with a full, aggressive sound.
For ease of tuning and enhanced quality of sound.
Greater Tonal Range:
Wider tuning options result in higher levels of responsiveness and resonance, giving you the confidence to tune your drums high or low.
Provides strength and stability where the film meets the hoop, for greater durability without diminishing performance.
Extends the level plane of the drum head to ensure balanced contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell.
- 10" drum head crafted with a single ply of 14mil thick film
- Quick response at all dynamic levels
- Increased durability over 10 and 12mil single-ply heads
- Dark tonal response with strong mids for maximum tone and projection
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
More From This Category